Commercial General Liability products primarily provides protection for bodily injury and property damage. It also extends coverage for advertising injury and personal injury to a third party for which a company is liable.
General liability insurance addresses a wide range of liability loss exposures, falling into two categories:
- Premises and operations liability — liability for conditions or activities arising out of the premises or operations of a company.
- Products and completed operations liability — liability of a company to a user who is harmed by products manufactured, sold or distributed by the company
- Worldwide coverage
- Coverage for Vendors of products
- Lessors of equipment and premises as insureds
- Personal injury includes discrimination, harassment and segregation (employment-related practices covered separately here)
- Bodily injury may include humiliation, mental anguish, mental injury and shock resulting from physical injury
- Medical expenses, including injury to insured's tenants and persons working on insured's behalf
To protect your most important asset - your employees. Workers Compensation offers the following coverages:
- Claim and medical professionals to promptly handle, investigate and resolve your claims.
- Early intervention medical networks and return-to-work strategies to control claim costs, enabling your injured employee to return to work when medically appropriate.
- Information directly to the injured employee via the Internet. Employees can go on-line to review their claim payment information and obtain medical self-care tip